AP PGECET Notification 2017
Today we have awesome news for the applicants regarding the AP PGECET Application Form 2017. The Jawaharlal Technological University Kakainada will conduct the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test every year for providing the admission in the Post Graduate/ Masters Courses. So those candidates who are lookout this opportunity must see this page and read it properly AP PGECET Notification 2017.
This state level Entrance Exam will conduct by the Jawaharlal Technological University Kakainada Andhra Pradesh. Every year many of the graduates take part in the State-level exam to get admission in the Pharmacy courses Master of Engineering, Masters in Technology, Masters of Pharmacy etc. So check the full detail of notification by the help of this page and then apply. For checking the latest updates stay tuned with us by this page of totalgovtjob.com
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Dates 2017
Exam Name: AP PGECET Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
University Name: Jawaharlal Technological University Kakainada
Provided courses: Post Graduate/ Masters Course
- AP PGECET Notification 2017 Release Date: March 2017 (1st week)
- Online Application form submission Begins: March 2017 (2nd week)
Last date to Apply
- Last Date without late Fee: 2nd Week (April 2017)
- With late fee of Rs. 500/-: April 2017 (3rd Week)
- With late fee of Rs.2000/-: April 2017 (4th Week)
- With late fee of Rs.10000/-: April 2017 (4th Week)
- AP PGECET 2017 Examination Date: May 2017 (1st Week)
- Hall Ticket Downloading Date: April 2017 (Last Week)
- Results Announcement Date: May 2017 (3rd Week)
AP PGECET Notification 2017 Eligibility
Applicant needs to be the Indian citizen and a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
Also, the applicant’s complete B.Tech/B.E exams from state recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% for Reserved Categories)
All the Pharmacy Students, candidates must have successfully qualified to secure at least 55% marks (50% for Reserved Candidates).
PGECET Age Limit:
Check official notification
For General and OBC Categories, it is Rs. 600/- Per candidate
All the SC/ST candidates, the applicable fee are Rs. 300/- Per candidate
The selection of candidates will complete on the basis of the percentile secured in the Entrance Test.
Fill AP PGECET Online Application Form 2017
- Go and visit the main website given by the University which is, www.jntuk.edu.in
- Check latest update section.
- Read the detailed notification carefully.
- Tap on applying button.
- Fill the application form and upload your images as asked in the prescribed format.
- Then pay the requisite fee amount either through Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- After filling all the particulars, recheck all your details and tap on submit button.
- Get a hard copy of your duly filled application form and keep it safe.
Link for Applying: