Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017
The Allahabad High Court Recruitment Department has recently released a job notification regarding the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 through online mode. The Allahabad High Court, which is the first high court and it, will announce the 2000 Clerk, Peon, Class III Posts for the eligible applicants. So, those who are interested in this Allahabad High Court Job and want to clutch this opportunity can give their application to the Official website before the last date which is 3rd July 2017.
As per the Official Notification, there are total 2000 vacant posts of Clerk and Peon has released. The Allahabad High Court Recruitment application process will start on the date of 12th June 2017 job seekers can apply through using the given direct link of official website. The individuals need to make sure the details for the eligibility criteria and other necessary information that are required to be taken into consideration in order to apply in AHC 2000 Clerk, Peon, Class III Posts. We hope that most of all applicants will apply and then after qualifying the examination he/she will get Allahabad High Court Job.
AHC 2000 Clerk, Peon, Class III Posts
- Organization Name: Allahabad High Court
- Total numbers of vacancy: 2000 posts
- Location of job: Allahabad City.
- Status of the article: Recruitment.
- Application process: Online.
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs.
- Organization Website: Allahabadhighcourt.in
- Advertising date: 8th June 2017.
- Online application starts from the date: 12th June 2017.
- Closing date to submit your AHC Recruitment application form: 3rd July 2017.
Total Number of Posts Vacancy Wise
- Personal Assistant: 250 posts
- Reader: 250 posts
- IT Sporting Staff: 250 posts
- Suit Clerk: 250 posts
- Clerk: 250 posts
- Munsarim: 250 posts
- Peon: 250 posts
- Orderly: 250 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Job
The job seeker who want to apply online for Allahabad High Court Job, before applying must check the whole eligibilities which are mention below:-
Willing individuals should have done Graduation, Intermediate, High School, B.E. depending on the post. To know more regarding education/ academic qualification, kindly check official notification of this recruitment.
The minimum age of the applicant is 18 years but not much up to 40 years. The age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the department.
Application/ Examination Charges
Candidates who interested to apply in Class IV Posts needs to pay 500 rupees for General and OBC, and the candidate who belongs to SC/ ST should pay 300 rupees.
Except for Class IV Posts: General aspirants need to pay 750 rupees. OBC/ SC and ST Candidates needs to pay 500 rupees.
|Name of the post||Offered salary|
|IT Sporting Staff||50,000|
How to Apply For Allahabad High Court Recruitment
- At very first candidates should go to the Official Website.
- Then, check the full notification.
- Read it carefully and then start applying after clicking on the apply button.
- Now fill the application form carefully and upload the relevant documents with the form.
- Complete the process and pa application fee via online mode by net banking, debit or credit card.
- Submit the application form.
- After all take a hard copy of application form for future reference.