Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015
Air India Charters Limited has issued a recruitment notice as Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015 for filling up 287 Various Posts. Now interested job seekers can take hold of this golden opportunity regarding Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015 and must apply for it on or before the last date.
The team of totalgovtjob.com wants to inform you all the information about the Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, selection procedure and how to apply etc, through this section. So, keen candidates must read it carefully.
Air India Charters Limited 287 Various Jobs
Name of the organization: Air India Charters Limited
Name of posts: Trainee Captain, Officers, Attendants and other posts
Total Number of the Post: 287
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers||12|
Entire Info of Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2015
Applying aspirants should have done should 10+2 with Diploma/ Graduation Degree in any discipline or equivalent from an authorized University Or Institutions with mandatory experienced is required.
|Posts Name||Age Limit|
|Trainee Captain||55 Years|
|Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers||35 Years|
|Airline Attendants||18-24 Years|
The selection process will include the following tests:
- Group Discussion
- Simulator Flight Proficiency Test
- Psychometric Test
- Personal Interview(s)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination
- For the post of Trainee Captain: NIL
- For other Posts : Rs. 500/- (UR/OBC), No Fee (For Reserved)
- The fee will be paid through Demand draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai.
|Posts Name||Salary Scale|
|Trainee Captain||As Per Norms|
|Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Station Co-ordinator||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Airline Attendants||Rs. 10,000/-|
How to Apply?
- Eligible aspirants can download the application form through official website i.e.www.airindiaexpress.in under the ‘Careers’ section.
- After that, fill the form with correct details and attach the required copies of certificates with it.
- After the completion of form, enclosed it in an envelope super scribed with the name and “Post Applied For______”.
- At last, send it to the address given below latest by the last date.
- For Trainee Captain Posts, aspirants may apply by forwarding the scanned application form through e-mail on the below stated email address.
“The Chief of HR,
Air India Charters Limited,
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016”
Dates to Remember:
Last date for receipt of application: 7th February 2015
Candidates are advised to check Official Link for further details.