AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016
Dear Readers all India Institute of Medical Sciences has recently launched a recruitment notification that is AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 in its Official Website. Those applicants who are curious to apply for this AIIMS Delhi 207 Junior Residents Jobs can apply using the direct link that we are giving at a lower place.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi, which is very famous institute and time to time it will release the various vacancies for the applicants. The last date for filling the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 form is 10th December 2016 of this year. The counseling process of this job will start on the date of 27th December 2016. Clutch all important information by the help of this page different sections.
AIIMS Delhi Latest Vacancies 2016 Overview
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org
Total Vacancies: 207 Posts
Name of the Posts: Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
- Emergency Medicine: 95
- Surgery (Trauma Centre): 31
- Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre): 10
- Dental Surgery + Cder: 08
- Psychiatry: 06
- Radiotherapy: 06
- Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre): 05
- Pediatrics (Casualty): 05
- Blood Bank: 04
- Community Medicine: 04
- Orthopedics (Trauma Centre): 04
- Blood Bank (Cnc): 03
- Ehs: 03
- Nephrology: 03
- Radiology (Trauma Centre): 03
- Blood Bank (Trauma Centre): 02
- Rheumatology: 02
- Geriatric Medicine: 02
- Lab. Medicine: 02
- Lab. Medicine (Trauma Centre): 02
- Neuroradiology: 02
- Cardiac Radiology: 01
- Cardiology: 01
- Ctvs: 01
- Dermatology & Venereology: 01
- Neurology: 01
Details on AIIMS Delhi Junior Residents Notification 2016
Pay-Scale: The salary for the selected applicants is Rs. 15600/- + 5400/- per month plus usual allowance including NPA. Allowance information will check by the help of official notification.
Age Limit: For this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 should have the age minimum of 18 years. If having reserved caste and higher education like DM OR M.Ch will get relaxation in upper age bar check official notification.
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI. Check more detail with the help of official advertisement.
Application Fee: Please go and check official notification.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will complete through the aggregate marks in I, II and final professional examination.
- The Last date to submit online application: 10th December 2016
- Announcement date of selected candidates for Counselling: 20th December 2016
- Date of Counselling: 27th December 2016
How to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website of AIIMS Delhi. I.e., aiims.edu.
- Read out full official notification properly.
- Open the online application form according to instruction and fill with the help of educational documents.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents with the application form.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a print out of your filled application form in prescribed proforma and carry it on the Counselling date.
Or visit the Official Website