AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
The All India Institute of Medical Science has announced a job notification of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 for 1212 Vacancies of public health nurse, technical nurse, technical assistant etc. the organization is on the way to hire educated and interested candidates to fill up the vacant posts in there all branches which are located in the local city and Odessa. The online registration are open from the date 5th may 2017, so if you are interested in doing work with All India Institute of Medical Science you may register yourself to visit the official portal aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in before the last date 28th June 2017.
Bhubaneswar brings good news for whole candidates, those complete medical cores diploma and between the ages 21 to 35 years. This is the good opportunity for all the candidates who are waiting for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs now they can apply soon as possible for Staff Nurse 1212 Vacancies Apply Online the registrations are open until 28th June 2017. We suggested all aspirants before they apply for this job you must read the full official notification and also you can grab details reacted to AIIMS Staff Nurse Vacancies from our article too.
Brief Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs
- Organization name: all Indian Institute Of Medical Science.
- Total numbers of posts: 1212 vacancy.
- Name of the job: Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant And Much More.
- Require age: see bellow.
- Job kind: Medical Jobs.
- Application mode: Online.
- Job location: Bhubaneswar
- Official link: aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Starting date of application: 5th May 2017.
- Last date to apply: 28th June 2017.
All vacancy and posts details
- Public Health Nurse: 01 post
- Staff Nurse Grade-I: 127 posts
- Staff Nurse Grade-II: 800 posts
- Maternity & Child Welfare Officer: 01 post
- TB & Chest Diseases Health Assistant: 02 posts
- CSSD Technician: 06 posts
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I: 15 posts
- Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II: 02 posts
- Audiometry Technician (ENT): 01 posts
- Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech Therapist: 01 post
- Technical Officer (Opthal) (Refractionist): 04 posts
- Technical Officer: 09 posts
- Technical Assistant: 64 posts
- Technician (Nuclear Medicine): 01 post
- Electro Cardiograph Technical Assistant: 01 post
- Technical Officer (Dental):04 posts
- Physiotherapist: 02 posts
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 04 posts
- Occupational Therapist: 02 posts
- Technician Prosthetic & Orthotic: 01 post
- Yoga Instructor: 01 post
- Dietician: 12 posts
- Medical Social Service Officer Grade I: 15 posts
- Medico Social Worker: 03 posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 03 posts
- Vocation Counselor: 01 post
- Health Educator: 01 post
- Medical Record Officer: 04 posts
- Personal Assistant: 06 posts
- Assistant Stores Officer: 01 post
- Store Keeper: 20 posts
- Hindi Officer: 01 post
- Junior Hindi Translator: 03 post
- Laundry Manager: 01 posts.
- Warden (Hostel Warden): 03 posts
- Lady Hostel Warden: 02 posts
- Librarian Grade-I 01 posts
- Librarian Grade-III: 04 posts
- Bio Medical Engineer: 01 post
- PACS Administrator: 01 post
- Gas Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Engineer (A/C&R): 01 post
- Junior Engineer (A/C&R): 04 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical):04 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil):06 posts
- Junior Accounts Officer: 04 posts
- Chief Cashier: 01 post
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 02 posts
- Office Assistant: 43 posts
- Legal Assistant: 01 posts
- Reception Officer: 02 posts
- Transport Supervisor: 01 posts
- Assistant Security Officer: 01 posts
- Private Secretary: 05 posts
Eligible Criteria for AIIMS Staff Nurse Vacancies
The aspirant who wants to do work with AIIMS Staff Nurse Vacancies must have these all eligibility which are mention bellow.
Candidate must have complete medical course, diploma, 10th, 12th and graduation from any recognized institute or university.
The minimum age of aspirant is 21 and maximum 35 years. age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- For OBC candidates: 03 years.
- For SC/ ST candidates: 05 years.
- For PWD aspirant: 10 years.
Selection of aspirant is on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Examination/ application fee
the candidate who belongs to the general category will save to pay 1000 rupees and other category candidates have no need to pay any amount it is totally exempt for them.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
- First of all, applicant login to the official website.
- Now you should read the full notification carefully.
- Search the application link of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment on the home tab.
- Fill the application form carefully by your essential details.
- Recheck all your details and submit the form.
- Payment the application fee via online mode.
- After all, take a Xerox of application form for future use.