AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has published a notification for 1212 Vacancies of Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant, and other posts. All those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form before the last date they can download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2017 by the given link at the bottom of the page. Candidates can collect the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Hall Ticket 2017 by entering the registration no and the date of birth. if you want to capture more information regarding the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Call Letter 2017 you must read the full post.
The examination for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 2017 will be held soon. Candidates can download the admit card before the link expire. Before appearing in the exam candidates must download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Exam Hall Ticket 2017. A great number of applicants are going to appear in the examination. If there is any other information related to the hall ticket we will upload on this web page so the candidate gets easily collect.
Important Information about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Hall Ticket 2017
Name of the Department: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Post name: Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant and other
Number of vacancies: 1212 posts
Last Date to apply: 28th June 2017
Category: admit card
Releasing Date of Admit Card: Updated Soon
Exam Date: Updated Soon
In the examination the admit card is the important document. The candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination. So the candidate can download before the last age. Because there will be more rush on the last date.
How to Download AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017
- The applied candidates need to visit the official website
- Then select the option of Recruitment from the home page
- From the given link select the relevant link of the staff nurse.
- Download the link of AIIMS Bhubaneswar admit card 2017 download
- Enter the certain details like registration number or DOB
- Submit it once you enter the details
- Within some minutes admit card will be on your screen
- Candidates need to download it and take a print of it for the future use.