AFCAT Notification 2016
The Indian Air Force is all set to organize the Air Force Common Admission Test on the date of 26th February 2016 and for this organization has released the AFCAT Notification 2016. The candidates who are interested in applying are suggested to follow the main site’s link given at the bottom of this page and check the IAF AFCAT 2016 online Application from there. You can also check the examination date and prepare according to the same.
The online application forms for filling process for AFCAT 2016 Notification is started now and end up on 29th December 2016. The exam occurs in 26th February 2016 at the various centers. So, those applicants who are interested in AFCAT Notification they have open the right web page. Here you will able to check all the details of Indian Air Force AFCAT 2016 Registration from here.
Some Points on AFCAT 2016 Online Application
Exam Name: Air Force Common Admission Test
Conducting Organization: Indian Air Force
Application Start Date: 3rd December 2016
Last Date to Apply: 29th December 2016
Examination Date: 26th February 2016
Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
IAF AFCAT Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
AFCAT 2017 Age Limit:
Candidates age minimum 20 years to 24 Years applicable for this examination age will be calculated as on 1st January 2017. Relaxation in age is also applicable and check through the official notification.
AFCAT 1 2017 Eligibility for AFCAT Flying Branch:
- For this applicants must complete BE/B.Tech/B.Sc with at least 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: Minimum 20-24 years
For AFCAT Technical Branch:
- For Technical Branch, applicants must complete only BE/B.Tech where it is compulsory to clear sections A and B of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India securing with the 60% marks.
- Age Limit: Minimum 20-26 years
AFCAT Ground Duty Branch
- Need graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
- For Admin and Logistics Posts, candidates must have qualified the sections A and B of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India securing at least 60% marks.
- Age Limit: 20-26 years
- Those applicants who are pursuing their final year exams can also apply for this job.
There are no application charges for this application form.
Selection will be based on these rounds
- Engineering Knowledge Test (Only for Technical Branch)
Further Tests include:
- Screening test
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Medical Test
NOTE: Check more detail by the help of AFCAT Notification 2016.
How to apply for AFCAT Notification 2016
- Candidates who are interested have to apply through the Login Page.
- Then, they have to fill all the required information like personal and academic qualification.
- The information should be correct, relevant and valid too.
- When done, upload the current passport sized photograph and signature.
- After that, click on submit button for the form submission.
- Finally, take a printout for further references.
- Notification Released Date: 3rd December 2016
- Last date to fill AFCAT 1 Application form: 29th December 2016
- AFCAT I Examination Date: 26th February 2017
- Result Declared on April 2017
Download IAF AFCAT Official Notification