Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Admit Card 2016
The UP Postal Circle is now going to release the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Admit Card 2016. Applicants those who are searching for the hall ticket we suggest them to read our web portal very carefully.
The Central Department of Postal Service Uttar Pradesh will soon provide Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 on the official website. All such candidates who are going to participate in the UP PA / SA Exam must get the UP Postal Circle hall ticket by using the registration no and date of birth.
Uttar Pradesh Post Office Hall Ticket 2016
- Name of Organization: UP Postal Circle
- Authority Name: Central Department of Postal Service Uttar Pradesh
- Name of the Post: Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Total No. of Posts: 1825 Posts
- Date of Examination:-
- 01st November 2016
- 15th November 2016
- 22nd November 2016
- Status: Available Soon
- Official Website: www.indiapost.net.in
UP SA/PA Exam Call Letter 2016
Previously, the UP Postal Circle has release the recruitment notice for 1825 posts. A Large no of applicants have already applied and now they are looking for hall ticket which notice has not yet declare.
Applicants are requested to keep connect with us to check when hall ticket declare. The UP SA/PA Exam Call Letter 2016 will available before 15 days of exam date.
UP Post Office Admit Card 2016
Every aspirants need to carry a printout of Uttar Pradesh Postal Assistant Call Letter 2016 along with one ID Proof on the date of exam. T he Examiner will check each and every applicant hall ticket because it shows the identity of candidates.
Uttar Pradesh SA/PA Exam Date 2016
A huge no. of candidates will be participated in UP Postal Circle Exam 2016. As per the details, the exam will held PA / SA Examination on 01st November 2016 / 15th November 2016 / 22nd November 2016. Let me informed to applicants that hall ticket for all exams will release on same day.
Process to Check UP Postal Circle SA/PA Call Letter 2016
- Aspirants visit the official website of department www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on up postal circle admit card
- Here applicants need to enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button and wait until the page is not open properly.
- You can download your hall ticket.
- Don’t forget to take the hard copy of the call letter.
Check More Details through Official Link